2017 Corn Maze: A-Maze-Ing Cars!
20th Annual Basse’s Corn Maze
September 23rd – October 31st 2017
Experience the wonder and fun of Basse’s annual corn maze. Basse’s had created one of the first corn mazes in Wisconsin, making corn mazes since 1998. The Basse’s have been creating fun and challenging corn mazes for the whole family to explore. Make plans to experience the wonder and fun of Basse’s annual Corn Maze!
New and challenging corn mazes with interactive games.
Large Maze “Basse’s Trivia” Game
- Fun trivia on “A-Maze-Ing Cars” for 2017
- 35-45 minutes to complete
Small Maze “Who Dun It” (Maze is also used for school tours)
- CSI farm mystery game is fun for all ages
- 15-20 minutes to complete
Buy Pumpkin Fest Tickets Online. Click the Desired Button Below!
Use Discount code “Maize” to save $.50 per ticket!
***Free pumpkin promotion has ended. Pumpkin is not included with admission.
- Hayride to pumpkin patch is included with admission. Any pumpkins brought back from hayride are $2 each.
- Admission price is the same as previous year, and we have added many new fun activities for you to enjoy!
262-628-3866 (Hotline begins September 5th and ends on October 31st)
Corn Maze Hours:
Open Daily (Weather Permitting) Monday – Friday (1:30pm – 4:30pm) Saturday and Sunday (10:00am – 4:30pm) Call ahead or check the “Latest News” (See home page) to verify maze conditions.
Rainy conditions can make the corn maze muddy. Proceed at your own risk. Always be prepared and bring appropriate apparel for muddy or rainy conditions! Please call our Pumpkin Fest hotline (262-628-3866) to make sure we haven’t closed down due to excessive muddy conditions.